Monday, December 17, 2007

Heart Blogs

I got this from my multiply blog...It's about that one man who just makes your heart skip a beat, too bad he doesn't feel the same way...or does he?


If only you knew what I truly felt for you, then it may be different
If only there was a way to tell you what I feel, I would really do
If only I had the guts to tell you, then it might make a difference
If only there's more to you than a message, you'd be surprised that I am more than that too
I wish to heaven of a bridge to connect you and me, then i'd tell you how i feel
I wish to heaven of telepathic skills, then i'd say what my heart beats
I wish to the angels of courage commensurate to a superhero, then i'd speak my mind
I wish to the angels of a way to find you, i'd go and fly to you
because ive fallen in love,
because my heart beats for you
because you hold a place in me
because i really love you
If only i can see you again, id tell you how much i missed you
If only I can hold you at least once, id make you feel what ive felt for so long
If only I can take you to a place, id take you in my heart
If only I can show you my love, id give you what i have
because i wanna be with you
because i fell in love with you
because i love you more than you'll ever know
because i will wait for you and say i love you for real
someday we'll see again, and catch up with each other
someday we'll tell what we really feel, and forge that connection
someday i'll tell you i love you, and hopefully you'd say the same
someday that day will come, and make it right for us
I love you so much, i wish you knew
i wanna be with you, i wish you felt
i long for you, i wish you saw
I love you with all my heart...
i hope you feel the same way...

No comments: